Adrian Tiller, MFT
Therapy is a way to find answers and chart a new course. Increase awareness of feelings and needs through mindfulness. Set appropriate boundaries. Resolve the past, create goals and move forward.
I do more than just listen and say, “Um huh,” or “How does that make you feel?” My approach is pragmatic and straightforward. We work together to set goals and stay on task. I offer conversation that includes suggestions and feedback.
"Adrian changed my life... He's patient, he's thoughtful, he's direct, and he cares very deeply about the success of his clients, whatever their goals are... I simply can't recommend Adrian enough."
- Sean C.
For anyone raised by a narcissist:
- Children of the Self-Absorbed, A Grownup’s Guide to Getting Over Narcissistic Parents
Nina W. Brown, EdD; New Harbinger, 2001.
- Why Is It Always About You?
Sandy Hotchkiss, LCSW; Free Press, 2002.
- The Body Never Lies, The Lingering Effects of Hurtful Parenting
Alice Miller; W.W. Norton, 2005.
- You Can Be Happy No Matter What
Richard Carlson, PH.D, New World Library, 1997.
- Healing from Trauma, A Survivor’s Guide to Understanding Your Symptoms and Reclaiming Your Life
Jasmin Lee Cori, MS; Marlowe and Co., 2008.